Ryk W. Linden, M.D., FACC
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ryk W. Linden is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He completed his Fellowship in Cardiology at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center after completing his Residency in Internal Medicine and Internship in Medicine from the University of Cincinnati Hospitals. Dr. Linden earned a Doctorate of Medicine from Case Western Reserve University.
Dr. Linden is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, Arizona Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
Medical School - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Phoenix magazine’s “Top Docs” in Cardiology.
- Press Ganey, a renowned research firm, ranks him in the top tier of all physicians in the country whose patients would likely recommend as a physician to friends and family.
- Case Western Reserve University Medical Research Grant Zinc and Wound Healing.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Representative American Medical Student Association.
- 2000: SPORTIF V – An Efficacy and Safety Study of the Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitor H 376/95 Compared with Dose-Adjusted Warfarin (Coumadin®) in the Prevention of Stroke and Systemic Embolic Events in patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Sub-Investigator.
- 1999: GUSTO IV AMI Trial – A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label Trial Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of ReoPro7 (Abciximab) In Combination With Reduced Dose Retavase7/RapilysinJ (Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Reteplase, r-PA) For The Treatment Of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Sub-Investigator.
- 1999: VALIANT Trial – Valsartan In Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial. A multinational, double-blind, randomized, active controlled, parallel group study comparing the efficacy and safety of long-term treatment with valsartan, captopril and their combination in high risk patients after myocardial infarction. Sponsored by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Sub-Investigator.
- Linden, R. W., Byrd, B. F. Superior Vena Cava Doppler: A non-invasive method for the diagnosis of pericardial disease. International Journal of Cardiology (in press).