Thank you for choosing Tri-City Cardiology Consultants for your patient’s cardiovascular needs.
Our physicians are committed to providing the highest quality and timely consultative services to your patients.
A few features that helps us stand out when it comes to patient care and services for our referring physicians:
- A dedicated Referring Physician (RP) Phone Line for timely referrals and ease of access to the practice. Our RP Line is a priority line so that you or your staff can reach a Communication Specialists quickly and easily to schedule timely appointments.
Direct Referring Physician Line: (480) 993-1089
- A central fax number for timely transfer of patient records for referrals.
Central Fax Number: (480) 461-4243
- Physician to Physician Calls and ECG over reads are available by calling the Referring Physician Line and requesting this. Our Communications staff will connect you with the cardiologist of your choice or the in house cardiologist.
- Same or Next Day Appointments with the first available Cardiologist upon request.
- Referring Physician Annual Symposium – Tri-City hosts an educational Symposium with CME Credits to our referring physicians. This complimentary event offers state of the art treatment options for the entire spectrum of cardiovascular disease as well as the latest management techniques for chronic cardiovascular conditions. Look for announcements of upcoming events.
- Referring Physician Satisfaction Survey – we welcome your feedback and want to improve our services to better serve you and your patience. Please take a moment to complete and return our survey.