Tri-City Cardiology – Baywood
Tri-City Cardiology was established in 1980. Our practice consists of 22 board -certified physicians coming from some the top medical universities and fellowship programs in the country. Our expertise spans all areas of modern cardiovascular diagnostics and interventions, risk factor evaluation and modification. We currently operate out of five convenient locations in the East Valley, and measure our success through the health of our patients.
Specialties and Services
Tri-City Cardiology provides services to prevent and treat heart disease and other cardiac-related illnesses. Our Comprehensive Services include: Medical Cardiology, Diagnostic Testing, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Peripheral Vascular Testing, Medical Imaging, Vein Center, and Disease Management Clinics (Heart Failure, Anticoagulation and Device Clinics).
Physicians practicing at this location
- Mark S. Stern, M.D., FACC, FSCAI
- Edward Perlstein, M.D., FACC
- Michael E. O’Meara, M.D., FACC
- Ryk W. Linden, M.D., FACC
- David M. Kassel, M.D., FACC
- Thomas A. Ritchie, M.D., FACC
- James J. Del Giorno, M.D., FACC
- Jay H. Jacobs, M.D., FACC
- Duane W. Heinrichs, M.D., FACC, FSCAI
- Arman Talle, M.D., FACC
- Jaskamal Kahlon, M.D., FACC
- Kai Sung, M.D., FACC, FHRS
- Joshua D. Cohen, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, RPVI
- M. Joshua Berkowitz, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, FSVM
- Arun K. Kolli, M.D., FACC, FHRS
- Satya R. Atmakuri, M.D.
- Jacob Green, M.D.
- Jay A. Shechter, M.D., FACC, FSCAI
- Praneet K. Sharma, M.D.