Tri-City Gateway allows multiple user access to remote applications like NextGen through the Web. This website can be accessed from any Internet connection, and is secured with SSL encryption. The applications currently available are Desktop Connect, NextGen, and Syntermed.
- Personal Computer running Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- Broadband internet access (cable or high-speed DSL)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher
- For Mac, you will need Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store
- Use your Web Browser(Preferably Internet Explorer) to open gateway.tricitycardiology.com
- Enter your login in the format trc0\username, where username is your TCC Windows login
- Enter your current TCC Windows password
- If prompted to run “Remote Desktop Services ActiveX Client” please click Allow.
- If prompted to download from “gateway.tricitycardiology.com” please click Open.
- Please use Internet Explorer for the best experience
- For password issues, you can attempt to reset it by using the Password Reset Utility
- For further assistance please call the TCC Helpdesk at 480-505-5280 Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, or email email@example.com