Kelly E. Guld, M.D.
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Kelly E. Guld is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology. She completed her Fellowship in General Cardiovascular Medicine and Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Guld completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She received a Master’s Degree and Doctor of Medicine, cum laude from Boston University. She received her undergraduate degree at Dartmouth College.
Dr. Guld specializes in general cardiology as well as interventional cardiology with a focus on coronary artery intervention and minimally invasive trans-catheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR). Her research project during fellowship focused on heart disease and frailty in an aging female population. She takes great pride in her connections with her patients in the office, the hospital and in the cardiac catheterization laboratory.
Medical School - Boston University, Boston, MA
Residency - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Fellowship - University of California, San Francisco
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society 2008- Present
- Wilson MA, Guld K, Galetta S, Walsh RD, Kharlip J, Tamhankar M, McGettigan S, Schuchter LM, Fecher LA. “Acute visual loss after ipilimumab treatement for metastatic melanoma.” Journal for Immunother of Cancer. 2016 Oct 18;4:66.
- “Simultaneous Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
and Endovascular Aneurysm Repair with a Rare Complication in a Nonagenarian.”
Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics meeting 2016, Washington DC
- “The Obsessive/Compulsive Hypertension Patient with Sleep Apnea: What to Do?” American College of Cardiology National Meeting. San Diego, CA
- Department of Medicine Grand Rounds. Morbidity and Mortality Conference. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, PA
- Schwartz Rounds. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, PA